Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,558 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 01, 2019 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I'm doing well, I'm excited because I can get food tomorrow and I haven't had any food in the house the past week other than pancake mix and a couple cans of vegetables. It's getting very cold here, was extremely windy today, had to turn the heat on.

Watched a bunch of the Michael Myers movies for Halloween yesterday. Pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed the day. Of course I ended up having a dream last night where Micheal Myers was after me lol

Monday I have an appointment at my college which I'm bringing the paperwork I need to them, my case manager is taking me. So I'll be glad to have that taken care of. I'm signed up for a turkey basket too, you get a free turkey for thanksgiving with all the stuff to make sides.

I'm hoping maybe my sister and I can go get coffee at Denny's next weekend to just chat and hang out a bit.

My concentration has been bad but I'm working on improving it. I read about 50 pages of my book today.

Need to start doing some holiday themed drawings, I haven't drawn in about a week because I was so tired due to a medication change.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
50 pages! That's a lot.

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Hugs from:
bizi, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Wild Coyote