View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 01, 2019 at 07:08 PM

Got jarred out of sleep at midnight last night to a weather warning - tornado warning! we don’t get many tornadoes here in NJ so I was scared. I didn’t jump out of bed and get my son and run to the basement, but I wanted to. I just didn’t want to wake him. So I laid in bed listening for wind and anything that could indicate a tornado. I didn’t relax until the tornado warning was lifted at 12:30. Thankfully I didn’t have to work today.

I’ve gotten everything together for my new job except getting my surgeon to sign off on my physical. Surprise surprise, no one called me back today. So I have to call back on Monday and stress the importance of getting this done.

I got my bloodwork for my dr done today. They couldn’t find a Vein and stuck me four times before finally getting it in my hand. And even then, they had a hard time getting enough blood out of it. They only filled each vial up about halfway. I sure hope that’s enough.

I keep forgetting to take the Wellbutrin. I can’t take it at night because it keeps me up but I just can’t remember to take it in the morning. I think I’m going to cut it out and see how I do on just the raised lamictal dose. I’d like to eliminate all unnecessary medications if I can.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Anonymous45023, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Nammu, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
bizi, Nammu, Wild Coyote, ~Christina