View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Nov 01, 2019 at 11:30 PM

Halloween went well, almost ran out of candy. There were a couple hundred kids. 11days Alcohol free. a solid 3 pounds down since 10-21-19 my great nieces birthday. My twin Gretchen is visiting her in new york, they spent a week with the infant and is loving every minute. This is her first grand child. The baby's name is Emerson Lou. We have not had a new baby in the family in 25 years. I think she will be spoiled. lol She has to go back to Indy tomorrow.

It is supposed to be 41 low for the night and high tomorrow is 63. with winds gust up to 20mph. so it will be in the 50's most of the afternoon and windy. It is homecoming foot ball game tomorrow and we have to go to the game. My hubby won distinguished professor and they are presenting him along with the other winners. There will be free food and drinks there.

I don't want to sabotage my diet.
I am going to wear my long underwear. and parka. If I get cold then my Raynauds flares up in my fingers and toes, they turn white and burn.
I know that some of you have had snow already, I feel for you.
Remember to set your clocks back Saturday night. Love fall back!
I am back to having a bandaid on my thumb so that is not good.
Hattie our cat who has cancer on her back continues to lose weight.
Jeff does the dressing changes every night to the wound. She doesn't seem to be in any pain that we can tell. To hold the dressing in place he uses a thunder coat like for anxiety. It wraps around her body and velcros in place. It is very effective.....even so Hattie has been able to wiggle out of it a few times......
anyway.
Carol from AA let me go.....maybe I mentioned that already?
Saw Robin my therapist. I like her and feel that she can help me.
Have been a bit anxious, antsy....
called my pdoc about starting me on a medication the combines naltrexone and welbutrin for weight loss. She said no because she felt that could trigger mania....sigh I am impatient to lose this weight.
I hope the restless legs were a one night occurrence and not something that happens all of the time. I had to take 1mg of ativan to calm myself down. I am not supposed to take benzos....oh well these will last for quite a while. When they run out I will get them on line.
I send hugs to those who need them:
(((((((HUGS)))))))
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilly2, TunedOut