Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Nov 02, 2019 at 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
I forgot that it is Saturday today. I woke my husband up at 6:10 am for breakfast. I got up a bit after 5 am and started decorating a tart that I made yesterday with piped whipped cream, fruit, etc. It tastes delicious, but the nut oat crust sticks to the pie plate too much. I need to come up with a better crust recipe for it.

Some nights, not all, I have been getting tired very early in the evening. I'm not sure I even made it to 9 pm last night, thus the early morning awakenings. With the fall back in time tonight, that could even be worse. I don't mind being an early riser, but I don't like limitations in seeing hubby after work hours.

At this moment, nothing more to write.
The tart sounds great!
I'd weigh 700 lbs if I lived in your house! All of the delicious food would get the best of me. When I had lost a lot of weight, and had continued terribly tempted, H and I had agreed no desserts in the house! We had both stayed thin with that rule in place.

I am not looking forward to the time change.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, Nammu