Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Nov 02, 2019 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
Wow! Sounds like you kept your cool in a frightening situation. I hope your mom’s wound heals quickly. I’m glad it wasn’t more serious as falls and the elderly can be.

May I say how concerned I am about your well being? You have been doing so well but I’m worried that you are approaching your limit (if you haven’t already passed it). I care.

I hope you get good quality rest sometime today and things start calming down.

It certainly seems like a black cloud is following you around but you will persevere! Pure sunshine surrounds your aura and your soul although it may not seem that way right now.
HI Jennifer!

I apppreciate your support and your concern.

It surely does feel like there is a lot going on. I am feeling a bit "punch-drunk" from it all. I am trying to remain relaxed, just putting one foot in front of the other. I try to not get ahead of myself. It's really all I can do. Time will tell how various situations "shake out."

At this point in my life, I hope to be past the highly anxious responses to life events; however, there is never any guarantee and anxiety might make a visit when I least expect it! I fully intend to keep my cool and to make sound decisions when it is time to make any decisions.

I know you have some similar responsibilities in your life and I always admire your fortitude. Much Love

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, fern46, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
bizi, Sunflower123, ~Christina