View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2019 at 04:13 PM

Well getting a nights great sleep wasn't enough to block my temper. Physically I feel great but mentally I just want a day alone. I had it all planed out. Wash the bedding, make sweat-n-sour chicken and take a shower. Mum had gone back to bed so I thought she was done with the washer/dryer. A lighthearted Christmas movie was just over and I was going down to get my sheets up and here comes mum huffing and puffing, you left your sheets downstairs. That irritates me cause I was just planing to get them. I go make my bed then get in the shower, I get wetted down, then there's no water! At least I hadn't got to the shampoo yet! I was yelling and throwing a fit because my plans were affected. But it is true that every time I plan to shower mum takes a shower or washes clothes. There's not enough water pressure for both. And not enough hot water for two showers the same day. I had planed to shower yesterday but mum beat me to it. So I acted like an *** and now feel like one! At least I made a nice lunch for us today. That turned out.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Daonnachd, falcon09, fern46, Innerzone, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
bizi, Wild Coyote, ~Christina