View Single Post
DapperChapper

Member Since Feb 2018
2 hugs
given
Angry Nov 02, 2019 at 05:47 PM

Feel free to let me know if this is in the wrong place, but I need to find a way of controlling myself, so I don’t get irrationally annoyed about petty, insignificant things. It could be a conversation about something really mundane (e.g. a TV show), and I’ll feel the need to make a big deal of the most inconsequential things. It seems to be more common if I’m tired or burnt out, but that’s no excuse.

I don’t know if it’s some kind of thing where I feel I have to be right, or I get a kick out making other people feel wrong/bad. Either way, it’s completely unacceptable. I need to sort this, or I’m concerned it will ruin my friendships/relationships. What can I look into to improve this? I try to make sure I don’t burn myself out, but I need to know what to do in case I do get tired and likely to be annoyed. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Hugs from:
Lilly2

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks