View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,917 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 03, 2019 at 10:47 PM

I'm asking my psychiatrist to lower my Invega injection from 150mg to 100mg. It was already prolonged from every 3 weeks to 4 weeks.

I got the injection last Friday and I suppose it's kicking in. I'm on way too much antipsychotic and I didn't realize it because I was so used to taking antipsychotics.

I don't want to have a large drop in IQ in ten years so I want to do this now. Antipsychotics decrease grey matter in the brain.. so brain cells.. It shrinks the brain.

Schizophrenia may do this - Especially negative symptoms from lack of neuroplasticity. But I think I might be slightly autistic so maybe I was misdiagnosed even though I had psychosis. But I believe it was triggered by stress and environmental factors and not genetics.

When I wasn't on Vyvanse, I used to be lying in bed all day doing nothing.. just thinking.. It's horrible. Now the Vyvanse helped somewhat but I think the best solution is to decrease the Invega Sustenna. I probably only need 3mg of Invega in pill form. A low dose of antipsychotic.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40796, bpcyclist, Breaking Dawn, Lilly2, SlumberKitty, stefano

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Sometimes psychotic, stefano