View Single Post
bdgirl9918

Member Since Mar 2019
21 hugs
given
Default Nov 03, 2019 at 11:29 PM

Update 11/03/2019:

My mother is still continuing to abuse me. She screamed at me the other day for crying because a school teacher made very rude remarks towards me. She told me this morning that I need to lose weight because she said I had cellulite which only fat people have. She also called me fat last week after seeing my headshot photo that I had done for a musical I’m in. She then told me that I need to start dieting ( I’m already on a diet even though I’m thin ). Just a few minutes ago, she told me that I always try to start an argument with her after I told her that it’s a shame that I don’t dance as much as I would like to because of my schedule that I have for a musical I’m in. After I said that, she then randomly brought up that I need to be studying harder for my SAT because she said no college will want me if I have bad grades ( I have had straight A’s my whole life ) and that I need to get a perfect score like she did otherwise I’m an idiot. She kept yelling at me that I need to go to med school and they won’t accept me because I am too stupid and because I want to major in musical theater/dance, which she disapproves of greatly. She says if I want to please her, I’ll become a doctor or a lawyer - both of which I have no passion or desire for.
bdgirl9918 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote