View Single Post
Amethyst_Stargazer

Member Since Oct 2016
56 hugs
given
Default Nov 04, 2019 at 12:38 PM

This is one of the reasons why I hate social media, because it's so overwhelming for me. Sometimes I will post things up and a few people will hit like, but I won't post a lot of pictures of myself. I just don't like going there because it seems like so many people are addicted to it and I rather not be apart of it. I only have it, to keep in touch with my family and friends. Plus I'm a rather quiet person and I enjoy my private time and an introvert. Social Anxiety is a problem, I wouldn't say it's my number one problem, but it is a problem. Sometimes I get upset if a certain person won't speak to me, I end up feeling as if something is wrong with me. I just want to be accepted by the people I deeply care about. When I feel rejected by them, I get very upset. It only happens to people I deeply care about and who are important to me. If I hardly know them, it won't affect me at all. Anytime a person I deeply care for won't reach out to me, I get upset. Being on Facebook gives me anxiety and I'm always worrying what others will end up thinking of me.
Amethyst_Stargazer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guy1111