Thread: Any input
View Single Post
WantPeaceofMind

Member Since Aug 2019
7 hugs
given
Trig Nov 04, 2019 at 09:45 PM

I think I am to depressed, anxious, etc Been diagnosed with major depression, anxiety, and ptsd. I think I am too disabled to work I tell myself? I believe it is serious enough so I think. I got a lot of flak from parents for even considering disability. It such long story. I quit several jobs one do stress and lack of boss not accepting input quit that job after option to switch for a better paying job.only to be bullied by workers other things got another job didn't want to commute to would work graveyards, no position closer to where I lived tried put in 2 weeks only 2 days into job they said wont work and let me go. . Went to stay at parents. Had a nervous break down
Possible trigger:
Father forced me to find other job father a very hard worker starting a new job was too anxiety provoking worked a week and did not go to that job. Got upset with myself and
Possible trigger:
Called 911 took to hospital, then I made a mistake of agreeing to going to a mental health clinic didn't get help i thought I would. In that clinic i isolated most of the time ate very little. Got out of there. Went back to parents just isolated ate little making depression anxiety worse. Had counseling meds for a year and still not better. I have an apartment just too anxious to be alone in it due to what i did, and anxious about quitting another job that I have barely managed to hold due to my mental state. Parents have to wake me up to go. Late a lot lucky I still have one that I feel i cannot do. I feel i cannot work. I'm just overwhelmed with it all, no peace of mind any time at all. I think my only option is disability

Last edited by bluekoi; Nov 04, 2019 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon. Apply trigger code.
WantPeaceofMind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote