LilyMop
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2019
81 hugs
given
Default Nov 05, 2019 at 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
You’re right. They don’t seem to want the relationship. [emoji27]. I wish I understood why. Maybe it is an epidemic. We all live in different towns far away, so maybe they don’t care because they don’t have to see me. I was such a good sister, went to visit them. Never the other way around. I only got visited sometimes because they visited my mom who I live close to.

There are times I have driven myself crazy trying to understand things like this.

It’s not really possible to understand something if you don’t have all the information and they are not talking to you about it.

Maybe you can have an occasional chat with them about recipes or the weather and just be as kind as possible and move on. Plan something nice for yourself once you get off the phone with them to distract yourself from how upset you feel. That’s the best I can come up with. Sometimes all we can do is maintain a polite distance because that’s what other people want. I know you feel sad because you were a good sister and you just wanted the same in return. I know it hurts. I’m very sorry. [emoji3590]
LilyMop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
TishaBuv, TunedOut, WovenGalaxy