View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,478 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 05, 2019 at 09:10 PM

Do you have a strict budget to follow?? I only bought dog food and feminine products. I'm getting everyone a $5.50 gift card on my side of the family. My parents are getting $25 gift card but its his family we're arguing about. We have yet to get anything for our son. I want to spend "too much" on his side. He doesn't agree that because we spent x on my side we should spend x on his.

He's not to happy anyways because he's babysitting me. We'll see how this goes. I've never carried money/cards on me so I can't do anything without an okay, unless he's sleeping. Maybe it's the abilify. I saw a woman in a car but no one was really there. English is getting hard to understand and I yelled at him for being to close to me in a car. I'm generally in a good mood but I'm flipping hard. I need to sleep tonight. I may take sleeping medication tonight but at the same time I don't want to. I'm bp2/SzA and on an AP so it can't get that bad. Right? I still want to cut my hair. It took 3 hrs to get through today because I don't take care of it.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote