Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 06, 2019 at 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever2013 View Post
i'm going back on the Seroquel. i have been withdrawing for four months and deteriorating rapidly, sensitive and vulnerable and not able to function. i have been attributing it to other things like age, peri-menopause, bipolar psychosis, but none of those things can account for the rapidity of my deterioration as well as the withdrawal from Seroquel can. i'm over-reacting to the littlest things and feel as weak as a ragdoll. if i continue without Seroquel i will have to live like an invalid at 53. even my clothes hurt. i have been wearing pajamas all day, even when i take my dog out (i wear a parka). human faces are bothering me. it feels like the most benign things are reaching into my brain stem. i laugh and cry and rage and grieve. i'd rather be numb, comfortably numb and be able to get things done. i have to get my dogs nails trimmed tomorrow at the vet's. my neighbor is driving us and i just hope to get thru it without hysteria.

i feel real disoriented and don't understand what is happening to me.
Hi whatever,

If you feel you do better on Seroquel, then please do call you pdoc..

What's it like when your mood swings upward?

I do recall your having noted that "human faces are bothering me," in the past.

Is it possible you are experiencing a mood swing?

I am so sorry you are feeling unwell !

Keep reachiing out!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Sunflower123