View Single Post
Lilly2
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
3,785 hugs
given
Heart Nov 08, 2019 at 10:58 AM

It doesn't matter to me, since I can use the "subscription" button (at the top right side of our screens) or my profile's links to "threads" or "posts" by me.

And, if anyone wants me to reply to a specific thread that I may have forgotten because I have like 200 give-or-take subscriptions, they can PM or message me.

I handle the "to-do PC list" by taking one manageable thread at a time, or one manageable mention at a time. We have freedom to answer, check, respond, or not respond, so I take that freedom and enjoy it. When I'm not in a good or "awake" place to respond, I wait until I am. And I understand when people cannot, for whatever reason, respond to my posts or threads or PMs or mentions or anything. It's totally okay; no obligation required on my part. I'm not too worried, because we have freedoms in place to choose or not choose, and that freedom is cool for all different likes, dislikes, preferences, etc. I like the freedom to choose, and to be my authentic self. I try to remember what other people's boundaries are, but my brain is limited on what I can remember, so I may make mistakes sometimes, even with the best of intentions (spoken or unspoken, known or unknown).

Feel free! "Don't worry, be happy!"
Lilly2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lightly toasted