View Single Post
Slodiggity

Member Since Nov 2019
Default Nov 10, 2019 at 01:38 PM

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a decade.

Early in the relationship there were incidents, comments that didn't fit in with the moment.

I began to realize she saw and heard things.
She explained she had done this since childhood as long as she could remember, but could tell one world from the other.

Our relationship consisted of really not going anywhere. The other world continually questioned my intentions.

A couple years ago we discussed the world's. This discussion I found gravely discouraging. I was being turned in to a deceiver and her enemy on every front.

Now I'm worried about her well being. What could happen to her. I fell in love with her.

Ive been looking up symptoms. Trying to find similar accounts.

I find some, some encouraging some not. But there are significant differences. She describing hers as a life long condition. I've not found any other story of a life long condition.

I don't note any decrease cognitive ability. I believe she would rate higher then average cognitive abilities.

She's an amazing person. She's managed to function and survive.

However she's in trouble. We both are. This has devastated us emotionally and financially.

She refuses to talk with a Dr. She did once, didn't go well.

She hears, sees, feels and smells. This is uncommon from what I've read.

She has total emersion, all senses. Delusions of grandeur. Some not even possible. I don't know about paranoia. She eventually suspects everything. But she doesn't hide or seem the least bit scared.

Our feelings so far have been strong enough, but we're not going to make it much longer. A distance has formed between us.

I need to find out what she has, how to reach her, what we are facing.
Slodiggity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote