Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 10, 2019 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesscookie19 View Post
Oh okay than but what about force feeding someone? how can I trust someone when they want to keep me eating heavy fatty foods? and than say no not till you have ur dinner?(kind of way) how can you avoid going into hospital bed.
question are you a minor (someone who is not 18 or higher in age)

reason I ask is because the only people that say something like ….

"no cant do that until you eat your dinner"

are parents. Parents have a right to tell their children that. especially if they have a child who is having health issues, like eating disorders, or anemia and other health problems that can result from not getting the right nutrients.

example one of my children is a picky eater, if Im not on top of her eating habits and enforce the rule of eating her dinner she could end up no longer here with us.

not to mention if I did not do my parental job of making sure my children were getting the nutrients that they need to stay healthy, Social services would step in and take my children and charge me with neglecting my children's basic needs. I don want that and my wife doesn't want that, and we love our children and do whats best for our children, even if that means they cant go play until they finish dinner, do their homework and their chores are done for the day.

my point is a parent over seeing a childs diet and making sure the children eat their meals is what a parent is supposed to do.

my suggestion here is maybe you can talk to your parents and ask them if the serving sizes on your plate could be just a little bit smaller and maybe eating a light snack in between meals. that way the meals are not do heavy on you and you get the right amount of nutrients in your body to keep you healthy.

example with my child she gets half servings of everything on the table during meals and in between meals she gets a light snack of raw veggies platter...celery sticks, carrot sticks. snap peas, cherry tomatoes and a single serving of her choice of dipping sauce. this way when it is time for her to go for her check ups her weight and blood work are in the normal for her age and height range.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote