Thread: Play?
View Single Post
Lilly2
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
3,785 hugs
given
Default Nov 11, 2019 at 02:06 PM

I, the host gets triggered by play sometimes. The teens and littles all think that I'm a boring adult. They may be partly correct on that.

Still, it's hard for me to balance play, but when I do, the littles like to collect and play with dolls, Hot Wheels, crayons, colored pencils, paint, and Army men (or now women, once we get that set of both). We all agree on wanting a teddy bear. The teens like dressing up, putting on cosmetics, dancing, listening to music, and watching TV/movies, which I enjoy, in part, too.

The adults have their own "play." They like movies, traveling, eateries, and shopping. Occasionally, they like spending time with others, such as in bars, restaurants, night clubs, and zoos.

Oh, the littles and teens like the zoo, too. But some of us get sad to see animals in cages. They think they should roam free. But many zoos actually help prevent extinction, so we try to appreciate their efforts as well.

Once in a while, we like the swings and board gams with others on the outside, but we don't go out that much.
Lilly2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, stahrgeyzer

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear