Thirty shades
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2018
16.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 11, 2019 at 05:51 PM

@HappyCrafter

No Supercentres here that I know of. They sound great.

Our supermarkets normally have food ranges that are either a value range, supermarket own brand, big brands and premium ranges. Many are open 24 hrs 6 days a week but we have Sunday trading laws that mean they can only open for 6 hrs during the day. They have stationery, toys, garden goods, chemist, opticians and home goods. No plumbing etc for that we have DIY superstores that are separate.

We also have cheaper stores that focus on their own brands like Aldi and Lidl German stores that have moved here. They have different bargins each week but you have to be quick to get the good stuff.

Our high street fashion shops are closing in many areas due to low demand as people shop online, which is sad.

Our supermarkets do online food shopping which I quite like. Stops you overspending as I only buy what I need. We also can order clothes etc online and have a home or store delivery.

UK is a great place to visit. Some beautiful places to visit in cities and our countryside.

I have been to Florida many years ago. Had a great time at Disney and Everglades.
Thirty shades is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, happysobercrafter, Lilly2

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter