Lilly2
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
3,785 hugs
given
Default Nov 12, 2019 at 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyjay View Post
I don't like seeing people from my past for this reason. I never know what they know about me. I usually don't remember anything they talk about. It brings me face to face with my own amnesia.
I don't know what I don't know. I don't like coming face to face with things that others know about me, but I don't. I don't like coming face to face with my Blank.
Me too. I just accepted a friend on FB, a fellow veteran, whom I am supposed to know from 20 plus years ago. He is nice, and he is a friend of a friend whom we both know well, and they are both happily married, but I cannot remember him. They said we had the best of times 20 plus years ago. He told me it was nice catching up! I am like, what? In my mind. Both of them wish me well. I explained that I am service-connected disabled with amnesia. They sorta understood. It is not exactly a lie, but there is no way in hell they would believe DID.

I wish I could remember the good old days.

I am now learning about this old friend who is my new friend in my mind. Strange. Brings back my losing time and blacking out days, which is scary.

Safe hugs.

I am on my cell, so it is too hard for me to deal with emoticons. BTW.
Lilly2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Alatea, Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear