View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 12, 2019 at 01:35 PM

I think it's important to know the reasons why he decided to leave, @Stripey21! Can you ask him why? Definitely talk to him about ALL of this! You have a right to know! Other than that, please take WONDERFUL care of yourself! It is hard to deal with Separation! I am also TRULY, DEEPLY SORRY for the Loss of your Parents! Please take ALL the time you need to Grieve your Loss! You are going through A LOT right now so please take it easy and be kind to yourself. Take things one step at the time. Whatever you manage to do. Do it at your own time and pace. Please keep writing here. I am sure things will turn out ok. I'd also suggest to start seeing a Therapist to help you cope with ALL of this if you need it, ok? There's ASBSOLUTELY no shame in in asking for help! I PROMISE YOU THAT! THAT'S A PROMISE! YOU CAN REST ASSURED OF ALL OF THAT! YOU CAN COUNT ON ALL OF US! Just keep doing your best like you're already WONDERFULLY doing, ok? Feel free to PM me anytime when you need someone to talk to or vent to! I am SURE plenty of others will be REALLY GLAD and REALLY HAPPY to help you out as well! I PROMISE YOU THAT! THAT'S A PROMISE! YOU CAN REST ASSURED OF ALL OF THAT! YOU CAN COUNT ON ALL OF US! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Stripey21, your Family, your Friends, your Husband, your Children, Your Therapists, your Pdocs, your Doctors, your Social Workers, your Nurses and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote