View Single Post
Anonymous48813

Default Nov 12, 2019 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I’m not sure what you are asking. Can you phrase the question better?

Bringing cookies to a sports club is kinda funny and counter productive to health, though.
Um... why would someone want to please people so badly that they bake cookies every week? Even on the frist day thet come?

And why would they not take a nice comment how good the cookies are but tell the person " I think they are disgusting"

And why would they want to push through to be top best in the club? Meaning to become staff etc.

I've seen this before when I went to a course for 2 years and there was these students really pushing to "friends" to the teacher to the point it was dsyfuntional.
For example the teacher was forced to move the desk around because students were expressing how the "favourites" were getting the most help.
So once "favourites" were moved about in the class room one of the students said to the teacher, and I was there when it happened. "I better pass this exam, or I'm gonna said a complaint on you"

It even went far as the teacher played a movie in the class room everyone was distracted. So during the movie I needed to go to the toilet and I saw the same girl who threaten the teacher she would sent a complaint. Talking to the teacher and other private.
That's when I realised it was set up.

I was very pleased, disappointed, shocked of the event.
Thought it was be on unprofessionalism.

That's what I meant.
What's wrong with these people want to push everyone down to get to the top?

Are they narcissistic? Sociopathic traits?
Some form of personaitly disoder?
Maybe lack of empathy or low emotional IQ?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote