View Single Post
HiddenByHIPPA
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2019
Default Nov 14, 2019 at 02:21 AM

My spouse was diagnosed heavy mania with psychotic features. Stopped taking meds, drug induced, addicted. Everyone knows the story, so I'll spare the details.

I've been through this, over the course of our 15 years together. However, no previous episode can come close to the damage done to our family and me, from this one.

She has a new pattern, symptom, or behavior that is really throwing me this time. I've read everything I can but cant find anything like it.

Mind you, schizophrenia runs in her family. She is taking experiences and past traumas, and other people's events, and overlapping or folding them into ours.

Example: her pervious marriage, her ex was very abusive in the marriage and through the divorce. I have never so much as had a thought of abusing her in any way. Without giving details, everything that he has done to her is now I have done to her. A couple that we are close friends with have marital problems and their problems become our problems. It goes on and on.

Is this a typical symptom of either illnesses? What's it called?

Her accusations have seriously destroyed my life, even though none have any validity and have been disproved.

I hope someone can help
HiddenByHIPPA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sometimes psychotic

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks