View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 14, 2019 at 11:26 AM

When I got pregnant I wanted to have a little boy. My baby was so active inside me I really thought it was a boy too. At the time they didn't really have the ability to know what sex it was like they do now. I did not find out until my baby was born and it was not a boy but instead a little girl. I gotta be honest with you in that it ended up not really mattering because my daughter was a wonderful baby and I fell in love with her anyway and in all honesty all that matters is that your baby is healthy. It is really best to accept whatever you have and just commit to helping that child become their own identity and feel good about themselves. What matters MOST is helping your child learn "companionship" and why that has value and to help your child also understand that MANY children are not raised in a way where they understand how to experience that or provide it. So many of us are alone because it's something so many never experience and end up struggling all their lives not really knowing how important companionship is.

Honestly, it's not about pretty pink bows and dresses, that's not what is MOST important in the bigger picture, instead what IS important is raising a human being that understands companionship and can learn how to navigate their life interacting with others as a companion rather than focusing too much on what isn't good enough in themselves and others.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous46341, bizi, Crypts_Of_The_Mind

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Crypts_Of_The_Mind, Discombobulated