Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
692 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 15, 2019 at 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Banana View Post
For me personally it's like they never existed at all now.It just seems and feels like that although logically I know it wasn't always that way.

For awhile after integration I did recognize and compare things to how they used to be.Like the first time I counted a high amount of cash and was able to do it I was thinking "wow,I used to not be able to do this,I would get triggered by a large amount of cash and switch into a child that didn't know how to count". Or if I was really mad about something I would think wow,I used to not even feel anger because it would trigger the one that dealt with it,etc etc etc

I rarely even think about it anymore really.But,just recently I was talking with someone about something from childhood,nothing traumatic or anything. I thought to myself wow,I used to not even know that,a different part did. It was just a bit surprising to realize I knew and had that memory.

IDK if a part of you has integrated or not.I think you will eventually figure it out if it has.I had times where my parts blended with me and I would feel their feelings and have their memories and then they would unblend again.That happened mostly towards full integration,and it would happen more and more.So I can't even guess what this is for you.

It sounds like a good thing though.
Thanks for your thoughtful and relevant response!
And don't worry, I wasn't asking you (and wouldn't dream of asking you) if you thought that part had integrated in me. The only ones any of us can be experts about is our own selves, right?
Amyjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Betty_Banana