Thread: friendship poll
View Single Post
Anonymous328112

Default Nov 16, 2019 at 09:30 AM

I checked I don’t know. I fluctuate between the fact I have no friends and I am content with that, and wishing I could connect with others more. I like aspects of all of the answers on the poll, to be honest.

Between 1-3, I am usually like number one, but I think I would be fine with number two, and number 3 would be ideal if it came down to it. I don’t see that change happening though (hence my rant below about people backing off).

4) Sometimes I wish people would just back off, like you said. My mom is the absolute WORST when it comes to being overprotective. I sneeze and she’s trying to rush me into an emergency room and insists all day long. I get frustrated with her when I was growing up. I would have a fever and tonsillitis/strep, and she’d constantly wake me up and ask if I am ok ever 5 minutes. Lack of sleep and having to talk with a sore throat are my two favorite things, mom! Haaha.. sorry , I do get a bit upset with that. But it is a reason why I don’t deal with “drama” well. I am impatient with that kind of thing. I can’t stand someone who will badger you when you’re upset either.

5 – I feel connected when I am on a forum, despite the anonymity and distance and lack of real-time conversation. It makes it easier to talk about things, I think.

6 – I am shy, and I won’t initiate a conversation. So, if you’re waiting around for me to make your acquaintance, you’re gonna be waiting for a while. Haha

I guess I should have ticked, “other” … well, crap. Haha

That’s my answer in a nutshell. I’m sorry for making it more complicated than it had to be.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
daladico

Thanks for this!
daladico