View Single Post
Anonymous328112

Default Nov 16, 2019 at 12:23 PM

I guess it’s just one of those days for a lot of us. I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning. I feel tired and stressed although things are working in my favor recently. I am having a hard time concentrating on any one thing, but it’s more restlessness than anything else. I’ve decided to eat lunch with my mom and watch classic comedies (like the Golden Girls) with her. I am a sucker for classic sitcoms. It’ll be a night, lighthearted afternoon. It’s good to decompress.

On the work front – so glad to hear back that I can start Monday! That was a huge relief but you know how people like me are – we can’t just celebrate without worry. It’s been very cold here the past few days (with snow) and I’m afraid my car will freeze up and I won’t be able to get it to start, or thawed in time for work. My work starts at 6AM, so I have to really regulate my sleep patterns so that I can get up early enough to combat any issues. I bought some de-icer and a scraper, so I’m ready come what may. Let’s just hope and pray that things work out.

On the personal front – I’ve been doing alright. Despite the uneasiness that is creeping in, I’m managing well. A good lunch and a good laugh should help cure a lot of what I’m feeling, or at least, I hope. Last thing I need is to fall into a depression again. They are long and hard to fight my way out of. My meds do a good job of keeping me balanced, the Lamictal was a giant leap in effectiveness compared to my previous medicine cocktails. Let’s hope it helps me stave off highs and lows.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous45023, Anonymous46341, bizi, Blue_Bird, Nammu, Sunflower123, Uykulu, xRavenx

Thanks for this!
~Christina