View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 16, 2019 at 01:11 PM

You're not wrong AT ALL for feeling like this, @astoldbyginger - you're NEVER EVER "wrong" about feeling a certain way. That's just the way you feel after all! If you feel like this relationship isn't ging to work out, just end it there. You have every right to do so. After all, it already ended. I don't think white lies are that big of a deal in itself, but he's lying about seeing other girls and I don't think that's ACCEPTABLE, even though he may have good intentions. It's not good when mistrust is happening from the beginning already. Give it a thought, but I'd go with your instincts on this. There's PLENTY of other guys who can and who will hopefully be MORE HONEST with you! That is just my opinion of course. Do what you feel like doing. Talking about ALL of this with him isn't a bad idea either, but you decide BY YOURSELF. Let us know how it goes and what you decide to do! Sending Many Safe, Warm Hugs To BOTH You, @astoldbyginger, Your Family, Your Friends, Your Ex-Boyfriend And ALL Of Your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking no matter what happens, ok?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
astoldbyginger

Thanks for this!
astoldbyginger