Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Nov 16, 2019 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter9 View Post
Thanks for the new thread @BipolarWolf!

I seem to have developed brain zaps over the past few days. They seem to be random and last from just a fraction of a second to a few seconds long.

The last time I felt this was many years ago when my GP at the time abruptly stopped an antidepressant I was on.

I'm so tired because I'm not sleeping much, about 5 hours a night.

But the plus side is I use the time in the morning to write. I'm so far behind.

I'm actually working on an article at the moment. It's been on my mind for a while so I'm finding it easy to write because the idea is well developed.

I had hoped to finish my book in October but things became really busy and I hardly wrote that month. At this rate I'll be finished by February. I guess it'll be a good start to 2020.

A family friend died earlier this week as a result of a stroke. The friend was initially a friend of my side of the family and became friends with my wife's side too when we got married so many years ago. She and my sister had a good relationship. The funeral might be in a week or so.

You're in my thoughts WC, namu, birddancer, and others. I appreciate your support and hope the best for your respective situations.
Deepest sympathy for you and you family during your recent loss..

I have been watching for you, wondering how things are going for you.

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Scooter9