View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 16, 2019 at 06:27 PM

Just saw this. I've been incredibly psychotic and am not posting. Trying to be calm and stay out of the hospital. But I did want to respond to this, because I know where you are. I have been there a thousand times. It is awful. And I'm so sorry. If you can, I recommend taking some NSAIDs while you're dealing with this--if you are allowed to take them, that is. I think they can help combat some of the pain aspect of withdrawal. If not them, Tylenol. Not sure what state you are in, but some people also say cannabis can help with withdrawal stuff. Never tried that, myself.

I found warm baths helped. Being sure I had loose, soft, comfy clothing, as my skin was crazy sensitive. Blankets nearby in case I got cold. Clonidine can really help. but you need an rx for it and you have to watch your bp closely. That's all I got.

Praying for you. Don't give up. This will get better. It's not forever. Ending things is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Take it from an expert. Don't give up. And pray. You will get through this. Keep me posted.

Thanks for this!
Bill3, possum220, Rose76, unaluna