View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 16, 2019 at 08:09 PM

I’ve had a great weekend so far. We made it to the mountains around 7pm last night and checked in. Our inn upgraded us to one of the cabins free of charge so that was nice. Our room is very big and we have a king size bed. It’s very pretty. Yesterday we went to a great restaurant after we got here. It was so good! Then today we went to a really cool antique market. Found a few great Christmas presents. I found a vintage set of Eagles football glasses for my brother and a vintage yeungling can for my BIL, as well as an antique farmers almanac for my grandmother. Then we went to lunch at a great place, and went to a vineyard. I bought some great wines, another Christmas gift for my SIL, and then we came back to the room. Then off to another great restaurant for dinner. It’s been such a nice day!

Tomorrow we are going to get breakfast then head back home. We don’t have to pick up my son until about 1pm so we will probably just chill out, get some errands done, etc.

I am finally cleared to start work on Monday! So I can finally start my job. I know the kid I’m going to be working with and he is WILD. He’s a primary student, which will be really different for me since I’ve only ever worked with middle/high school students. But it should be a refreshing challenge.

So glad I had this nice weekend away!

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State
wildflowerchild25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45023, bizi, Blue_Bird, Nammu, Polibeth, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bizi, Blue_Bird, Nammu, Polibeth, ~Christina