Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 16, 2019 at 10:59 PM

Okay ... I just spent forever replying to everyone and Poof PC ate it

I値l try again but I知 sure I won稚 be so wordy ..... which you all might enjoy better Hahaha

Wild I知 so glad your having a great trip and anniversary

Bluebird.. yes lots of music and set a timer for 15 mins

Polilbeth. I知 sorry your pneumonia is being so stubborn. Hope you make a turn for the better fast and celebrate when your feeling better Happy Birthday

WC awww I知 sorry I知 lost a good friend. Fantastic news about your aunt. One hospital gave no hope , she got moved to another and now she痴 having lunch with her sweetheart Fantastic

IZ Thanks for the lovely compliment. How痴 work going?? Are you getting enough sleep ? Still busy with meet ups ?? I sure wish I had some here I do isolate too much

BirdDancer, i hate that your struggling I hope Pdoc and T can help, I知 always around

Jennifer I hate that life is knocking you down.. can M drive a bit further next time ? Do you think maybe you should see a T for a while? A lot of time having that accountability can help, just a thought

Yellow ??? Holy Busy day ! I知 jealous !

Nammu I am so happy to see your Mom has improved!!! Lol@ your cat! I hope you soon have great dreams to share

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, Blue_Bird, Fuzzybear, Nammu, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Nammu, Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25