View Single Post
jennie
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2002
Default Apr 03, 2008 at 08:38 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
LMo said:
Heh - that's a good idea, Jennie - our next appointment is on Friday. He always goes to the appointments with me. Although if he thinks it'll induce labor, then that might GUARANTEE I won't be gettin' any in the next 4 weeks! ha ha!

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Maybe consider changing positions? You kneeling on all fours with strong pillows supporting your upper body for support and hubby behind you. That way there is no pressure on your tummy. Your knees and shoulders support all the weight. And the pillows help make sure you don't lose strength. It doesn't exactly excite the clitoris but can help you feel something, especially if you are already warmed up. This is the only way my hubby and I could have sex when I was pregnant. When I was on my back, there was too much jiggling and the belly was in the way. Discuss this with your hubby. You could even put on a TV show for him to watch to distract him if he needs. He might consider it if he realizes you and the baby will be okay...and that it's good for your mental health well-being.
jennie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote