divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,291 hugs
given
Default Nov 17, 2019 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I had ex’s who also said those encouraging affirmations, led me to think they just weren’t ready (we were young), but they were not really in love nor serious about me. Maybe they really believed their own BS, I sure did.

Believe what people do and not what they say. Yes, small betrayals are a big deal IMHO.
Exactly, not in love and not serious or they’d just not act like it.

Players do it all the time. I have a friend who briefly dated a guy who turned out to be married with a pregnant wife. He managed to lie because he was working out of town.

I once was asked out by a guy whom I knew socially, thankfully I didn’t proceed with dating as i just didn’t like him in that capacity. But he was quite insistent that he likes so much and I just need to give him a chance, I was sure he was single and maybe lonely. I later found out that he had long term girlfriend the entire time when he was blowing my phone up. I still don’t know why he asked me out. So stupid.

Some guys like to play and in order to play they have to be good with telling women stories and be good about lying. Or at least for short period of time. And age isn’t an issue either. I’ve met players who were in their 50s. Players play at any age

Now if someone dated multiple women it’s fine as long as he is upfront about it. Not lying. It’s not wrong to not be exclusive as long as everyone is on the same page.

Oh also guys who aren’t serious usually are the ones who rush with relationships/sex etc Guys who are serious do wait for things to develop naturally

Rushing into things is not a sign of anything with substance
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
astoldbyginger

Thanks for this!
astoldbyginger, Bill3, TishaBuv