View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 17, 2019 at 11:14 AM

Sorry, I just feel like I need some simple/quick advice.

I have a psychologist. Googling says it's abbreviated as psy. Please correct me if wrong.

This is my 1st psy/T/pdoc ever and had 1 session so far. I tried soooo much to find another one because visually she's 100% my type. There's too much chemistry for me, but I couldn't get past that she specializes in exactly what I need in a psy/pdoc/T. Long story short, I made appointment with a lmft, male, no chemistry. Woke up next morning & 1st thing on my mind was overwhelming desire to see her, the one I need for psychotherapy & not run away from her because of chemistry.

So I canceled with the lmft & made appointment with her, the psy. My 1st session was nerve wracking, embarrassing, awkward, I felt stupid. Next saturday will be my 2nd session and I can hardly wait to see her but I'm determined to not have feelings for her. Just as big a part of me wants to see her as a motherly figure, which I never really had! Uggg I need someone to care for me soooo bad that I have tears in my eyes.... Honestly I feel like I would jump off a cliff if she asked me to, ... which is seeing her as a motherly figure, right?

Idk, I'm just so confused how to feel. I think she's incredibly cute, everything about her, her personality. And she's so giving & nice. In short, after talking to her, she's so nice to me that I swear she would give me sessions for $1. ....I should try to get feelings out of my mind. I like that she's nice, though.

Is seeing her as a motherly figure wrong?

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn