Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,312 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 17, 2019 at 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleboy View Post
i don't know where to start, my father has stage 4 cancer all through his body, i spent 10 years being abused by a narcissist, i'm trying so hard to not be a family problem but i cant breathe, i have been having seizures for 4 months now, just this week i had one doing the shopping, i really hurt myself when i hit the concrete, it's not even the worst, last month i had one and broke my ribs and got very badly cut because the tabe i went through was full of glass, i'm still scarred
i'm so scared and i'm so alone i cant stop crying, fwiw i have bpd and schizo effective , i feel so empty and alone i just need one single human to be nice to me, please just once, i need someone, anyone to say one nice thing, i was so badly injured from the table thing i was bed ridden for about 2 months, i was put on ap's a decade ago, i got well over 300 lbs, i lost it all but that seems to make people angry, i dont understand, i need help, my country is about 20 years behind everyone else, i know i am/was a moderator here and there is skepticism about us, i'm a person and i'm very sick and everyone thinks it's funny to bully me (irl) i just need one nice person to see i'm human
TB, I am genuinely sorry you are facing so many challenges right now.

I cannot find words to say about all this because it sounds so difficult to face all at once.

You are always top on my list of people I like to talk to in PM or post. It sounds like you are kind of baffled what to do. Even walking somewhere is dangerous.

I do not know what to say about bullies IRL because they seem to be everywhere on the Internet and even in the way some people act to others. In some people's way of thinking, unfortunately, caring about others seems to have diminished in their eyes in importance and self interests and self glorification seem to be on the rise.

Fortunately there are many who are facing this challenge with compassion for all that suffer and by focusing on others some of the time so they get a slight diminishment in the feelings of isolation and an increased feeling of being connected. You are not alone as the world seems to be treating people all over the world very poorly.

Feel free to PM me. I count you as a friend and associate and would be happy to hear from you.
@CANDC

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Turtleboy

Thanks for this!
FooZe, Fuzzybear, Turtleboy