View Single Post
Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2019
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 18, 2019 at 09:40 AM

Interesting topic.I would like to share an incident. Recently I had a chance to attend a get together one of my best friend hosted.Even if I am an introvert,such an instance gives me an opportunity to meet people like me.The host introduced me to a person,and was explaining how we are similar in our positive qualitied.l never met this person before ,but she was also a close friend of the host just like me and the host previously had mentioned me to her in their conversations.During that first time face to face introduction,I smiled ,shook her hands and was curious to know more.But the other persons body language and expressions told me she disliked me.Unknown to this the host continued to explain how we two were similar with much enthusiasm. I can see the other person was very uncomfortable and wanted to getaway from the conversation.I was happy to meet a person like me.But I don't think we'll ever meet a second time.Until I read your post I was thinking about this strange interaction and how negative her facial expressions were towards me,instead of my pleasantness.
Mendingmysoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
rdgrad15