View Single Post
Rustyfinger

Member Since Sep 2019
9 hugs
given
Default Nov 19, 2019 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAn View Post
You're not going to be a drag. Tell it the way you feel is necessary for your T to understand. You can also start slow, and keep it a bit less detailed for starters. You can say that you are having romantic and/or erotic/sexual feelings for your T, and take it from there depending on how you feel.

When I told my T, I was actually wanting to be explicit (partially to be properly understood). However, as soon as I had told him I had fantasies about intimacy with him, he started exploring what that meant to me etc, without asking (or even leaving much room for) details. But other Ts will be welcoming (in an appropriate and safe way).

Do you feel safe talking about these issues with your T? What kind of reaction are you anticipating?

Mostly, I want to tell her so I could explain some weird behaviours that I display with her and other people. I'm guessing that she already knows how I feel and judges me in a negative way. As I if I was some kind of pervert

I fearing that bringing the sexual aspect will "scare" her. This feeling is new. I couldn't see her in that way at first.

I'm feeling the same as you, I think. I want to be understood. I also have fantasies of being intimate with her (platonic and physical)

I'm feeling more safe with her and I'm eager to try some things that she proposed. I guess I could say that I trust her. It's difficult for me to trust other people. I talked with her about other relationships and love.

As for what reaction she will have, I fear that she will (ex)terminate me, but this is the worst case scenario. More likely, she will explain me that is normal to feel this way. Of course, nothing could happen between us, but I could be helpful to our work

Actually, I wan't to ask her "If I were "different", less worrysome, depressed, and she wasn't my T, could be a couple, friends, etc.
Rustyfinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote