Purple,Violet,Blue
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2017
10.3k hugs
given
Default Nov 19, 2019 at 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzybear View Post
Mornings are the worst for me too... dread is one of the things I also experience in the mornings. I also have a couple of dear friends (who don’t post much) who can tolerate meds but also experience this. I’m sorry you experience this dear friend. I think it could well be “part of” PTSD from abuse. As you and many find, “meds” are not the cure all/fix all that some seem to think they are. I’m happy for you dear friend that they take the edge off the pain and anxiety (at least some of the time)

There have been a few over time who have judged me as “a whiner”.. Those so superior people might well no longer even be on this planet if they had tolerated the pain and anxiety etc I’ve put up with for years. (not anyone here. But I can say I do not appreciate their inane judgments one bit. They repeated the abuse of low life others irl who lashed out with venom because of their own “failings” and “shortcomings’ ....how boring and how sad. Maybe i “should” feel sorry for them. But I don’t.

My grrrrr bear helped me write this.

Thank you for sharing dear friend and for allowing me to post my rant in this thread

Much love to you dear Purple
Much love to you

You know these never sound like rants to me!

I like it when the bear in you grrrrrs...

It's better than savaging ourselves, that's for sure.

Thank you.

Fuzzy always makes me feel better
Purple,Violet,Blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear