View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Nov 20, 2019 at 06:22 AM

I got really angry with her yesterday. It started when we went to the cafeteria for breakfast. I have been encouraging someone else to hang out with her and us for that. At this point my goal is to make him part of the "group" and then, suddenly stop going (because I am late or otherwise).

But he is just as nasty as her and I swear she brings it out in him.

There is a worker on the grill who is nice but we all have a hard time understanding her (she does not speak english well). This co worker always has to say "out loud" that she can't speak English. No matter how many times I give him the look. It is rude and deep inside it sickens me that he thinks he can treat her that way because she is a cafeteria worker.

But it doesn't really help because she keeps trying to ditch him.

But we had a meeting and another friend of mine had asked all the people to do something as part of their job. She went off on this other friend and WOULD NOT LET IT GO. Not when I gave her the looks, not when I argued with her, and now I am good and hacked off. I came as close as I ever have to letting her have it and marching over to management and asking to be moved.

What really gets on my nerves is that she has this persecution complex but it isn't true. She is constantly going on about being so busy and yet, she has someone who works for her. I do not. And will not give this person work. Also, she chose this job. The person who had the job before her literally quit. So if she has a terrible boss (which I don't think she does) that is ON HER.

Also, when we have meetings the fact is, a fact i accept, that the meetings are for management to inform us what to do. We are not really allowed to speak. It is just a fact of life. She refuses to accept this and is hacked off that the manager rushed along. Personally i was happy for that. I get sick and tired of people who are too lazy to address their issues the correct way and like to yell them out during a meeting. I want to leave the meeting if it doesn't apply to me.

I am good and hacked off now.

Today I have decided to work in an alternate location. It is more difficult for me because it isn't my office but I just can't take her anymore.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky