View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Nov 20, 2019 at 11:22 AM

I recommend this website for you as a teacher. It has a forum where you can connect with other teachers for support and advice.

A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums

I don't miss teaching at all. Students have far too much control over the classroom and are out of control, disruptive, and horrible; because school administrative staff don't care like they should, and parents are not as involved in their child's lives and they don't support or reinforce their child's teachers discipline policies in the classroom. The teaching profession has been soiled by neglectful parenting, apathetic administrators who make excuses and deflect responsibility from making real changes, and overburdens teachers emotionally, psychologically, financially, and is physically exhausting. I went to grad school to become a licensed teacher. After years of substitute teaching and what I encountered, there is no way in hell I would EVER waste my time teaching in a K-12 classroom b/c the payoff isn't there for me. Kids are rude, there's no support for teachers, and administrators don't support teachers.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote