View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2019 at 03:42 AM

I am an active person and about 20 lbs overweight but by being active I mean running all over, high energy, connected, etc. I had gastric bypass 10 years ago and lost about 127 lbs. I have kept all but 20lbs or so off. I have arthritis and some other pain issues so when I am not "active" I am not doing any sort of exercise. I used to belong to a gym and was able to keep at it for awhile but it was torture. I really hate exercise. I know I need cardio to build stamina and then of course strength training but I cant afford any fancy equipment or memberships. I need tone up but ultimately I want to make extended physical activity less painful because in August we are going on a huge trip to Yellowstone with my family as a college graduation gift for my son. We will be on our feet and moving everyday. I have arthritis in some places but newly in my feet. They hurt so bad after a few hours and I do not want to suffer on vacation. I also think I need a good pair of sneakers but do not know how to get the right ones. I do not want to guess at it and drop a 100 bucks and have them be not good. Any suggestions or support?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote