Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2019 at 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyMop View Post
Well, I’ll say that lately not much else has worked for me so maybe I’ll start checking my daily horoscope. I had a friend in college who mapped out my whole horoscope and it was fun to look through her books and listen to all her explanations of everything.
I have decided it is not so much the horoscopes that help; rather, that my dear family member's research into what my rising and moon signs were helped me understand my true nature a little better. Additionally, having thought about it, horoscopes that predict can cause problems if we take them to seriously, especially if we interpret anything negative happening in the future. Why do I believe this? Sometimes what we believe becomes our reality. So, I think I am going to view less tarot readings. I want to make my own reality. I want to focus on working toward my goals. I want to trust and accept what is and not worry as much about the future. I have GAD so I don't want to make it worse. I am going to pray more for the things my soul desires. I want my family to be OK. I want us to be more unified some day. There is a family member who is lost. I want to reach her/him. I also need to focus on my career. It is slowly building. My work life is going well because my husband more clearly saw than I did where my talents lie and I am trusting his guidance more. Without all the support I have gotten my whole life from my husband and others, I would be as lost as the family member whom I am praying for. The problem with me trying to help is that the two of us on our own is like the blind leading the blind. Many, many times, I do not see things realistically. I can really live life at times in a dream like state. I am trying to ground myself better and get more focused. I have so much more work to do while I am on this Earth.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, LilyMop