View Single Post
Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2019
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2019 at 10:23 AM

Right now,as we discuss this, one of my relative is facing it.After the enmeshed MIL passed away she sighed ...finally it's her turn to enjoy His attention.But guess what?????Now his elder sister has taken over the role.He and his sister planned a visit to her house,husband booked flight for his sister's family.Went to airport to pick them up and called from airport that they have arrived.My relative was forced into the role of a host.It came as a sudden surprise. She confronted this and it seems the husband said it's my sister and I don't feel like asking your permission.And what's the point of asking you ,even if you said ..no...I will anyways go ahead and arrange for them to visit us.And ....I am telling about a relative who is married for more than two decades. First it was overbearing mother who does everything with her adult son ((( except one thing ***))).I am sorry if I got bitter typing this.Now it is the sister.It is maddening to hear that the couple of weeks they stayed.Both brother and sister behaved as if there is no one else in that house.Another strange thing for her to witness is that the father of two adult kids followed his sister just like a clingy toddler.Weird and scary.
Mendingmysoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Gfofaddict

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Blknblu