View Single Post
Kathleen83

Member Since Nov 2011
96 hugs
given
Default Nov 23, 2019 at 03:18 PM

Hi jaymoq. Hope you're feeling stronger today. I don't know if you've had that appointment you mentioned or not. I do hope you've shared your thoughts and feelings with your therapist. Continued therapy, and exploration of how and what you and think and feel, is definitely a good direction to go in. Over the years I've been variously diagnosed with many things. Sometimes things that seemed to fit, sometimes not. As others mentioned, there can be over lap between this and that diagnosis. There can also be more than one thing going on. In my particular case I was in therapy for one thing, when the therapist brought it to a screeching halt and said yup, you have that, but you also have BPD, and we need to deal with that first. Have you considered that maybe the same might be true for you, and you and your therapist just haven't hit that point yet? Also, as hard as life can be for those of us who struggle with psychiatric issues, it can be just as tough for the people who care about us. Keep traveling the path to a better life. Try to hold onto the trust that your therapist can help you navigate those feelings, urges, actions, and even relationship issues.

Dissociation

Kathleen83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote