Thread: No Title
View Single Post
Esmme

Member Since Mar 2018
6 hugs
given
Default Nov 23, 2019 at 10:46 PM

Long overdue update;

I am *not* pregnant , although my body has been doing some weird things lately, probably just due to stress

FWB and I have been playing phone tag for a while because he'd text and I would stare at the phone screen, ignore it... get lonely late at night, text him back... he'd text back when he could...

He's been extra sad and discouraged lately
I try really hard to be there for him, I try really hard to support him and make him feel like he's good

He's been having a rough time of it.
I texted him earlier and he hasn't responded and I have to admit, it's worrying me...

edit;
Also, I did not tell him about the possible pregnancy, nor what the doctor said.
He was very upset with me over that because I wouldn't tell him... I don't really care about that anymore

He's been talking about going on holiday together and says all the things he wants to do to me,
And he's been telling him how much he wants to beat me and I've been kidna distant and when I try to avoid sexual intimacy and try to make excuses for not awanting to have sex or get hurt, he says "well, you never say no,, so..."
And it makes me feel bad because yeah, I don't say "no" and I don't even fight or try to ... makes me feel like it's my own fault

"Should I tear my eyes out now?
Everything I see returns to you somehow.."
Esmme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote