View Single Post
Amyjay
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
692 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 25, 2019 at 02:44 AM

Urrrggh. That was an AWFUL thing for him to do. What a terrible human being he is. What a cruel human being he is. I am so, so sorry that your children have him as their role model of how to treat people!
What he did was beyond awful. It was absolutely disgusting. I am also angry at the people who were with him that did not call him out on his unforgiveable behavior. Do they ALL treat women like that?

Your children really need to not see these men who act like that. They will become them. Protect them, mama. I know how hard it is when we all have a human need to be loved, and you thought it was there. But this man's actions scream that he does not have love in his heart. He has hatred and hurt.

I am sorry you feel so devastated by his actions. Anybody would. That was beyond awful. I understand your shame, but shame on him, not on you. What he did was cruel, degrading and shameful. I know he likely isn't ashamed of himself, but he should be. What a horrible human being he is.

May your shame fall off your shoulders, and soon. It belongs solely to him. It is his.
Amyjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
Zedsdead