View Single Post
Zedsdead

Member Since Jan 2017
Default Nov 25, 2019 at 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyjay View Post
Urrrggh. That was an AWFUL thing for him to do. What a terrible human being he is. What a cruel human being he is. I am so, so sorry that your children have him as their role model of how to treat people!

What he did was beyond awful. It was absolutely disgusting. I am also angry at the people who were with him that did not call him out on his unforgiveable behavior. Do they ALL treat women like that?

Your children really need to not see these men who act like that. They will become them. Protect them, mama. I know how hard it is when we all have a human need to be loved, and you thought it was there. But this man's actions scream that he does not have love in his heart. He has hatred and hurt.

I am sorry you feel so devastated by his actions. Anybody would. That was beyond awful. I understand your shame, but shame on him, not on you. What he did was cruel, degrading and shameful. I know he likely isn't ashamed of himself, but he should be. What a horrible human being he is.

May your shame fall off your shoulders, and soon. It belongs solely to him. It is his.
Thank you for replying. I honestly am too embarrassed to tell anybody and dont really have anybody around otherwise and I needed to let it off my chest.
This was even surprising to me that he did this.. i knew he could be hurtful but I believed he was good deep down. Tonight shocked me. I can't sleep.. my eyes are almost swollen shut from crying so much.
Sadly, half of the friends he was with were girls and their laughter made me cry harder. I'm so so embarrassed that my heart hurts. ugh.

I dont know how we spent so many years together and he laughed as I sobbed.. like I meant nothing. A part of me wants to believe he is just evil. A part of me believes that it's just me who people cant stand and I deserve it. I feel so sick.
Zedsdead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Lady Jo