Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
692 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 25, 2019 at 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedsdead View Post
Thank you for replying. I honestly am too embarrassed to tell anybody and dont really have anybody around otherwise and I needed to let it off my chest.
This was even surprising to me that he did this.. i knew he could be hurtful but I believed he was good deep down. Tonight shocked me. I can't sleep.. my eyes are almost swollen shut from crying so much.
Sadly, half of the friends he was with were girls and their laughter made me cry harder. I'm so so embarrassed that my heart hurts. ugh.

I dont know how we spent so many years together and he laughed as I sobbed.. like I meant nothing. A part of me wants to believe he is just evil. A part of me believes that it's just me who people cant stand and I deserve it. I feel so sick.
Honestly, my heart hurts for you tonight. What a terrible thing to experience. And what a deep, deep betrayal and hurt you must be feeling.
I am livid at those girls who were there with him. Shame on ALL of them.
I just wish I could wrap you in a cloak of peace tonight. Peace will come... but maybe not for some time after your experience today.
Oh, this was so not your fault. The fault was all his, and those people with him for not standing up against such awfulness. How dare they not stop him, and not speak up in protection of you.
Maybe some of there felt protection for you in their hearts, but didn't speak it. Shame on them.
Amyjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote