Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Nov 25, 2019 at 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
If you are by nature a kind and trusting person it can be very confusing and hurtful to experience this kind of behaviour.

Maybe it is better for your health to stay away from the online places you were bullied? No online stuff is worth your mental and physical health.

Stay safe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
@bpcyclist

cyber bullying is why I left social media in the first place so can understand why you don't have it.

basically I was in a discussion on Facebook about natural disasters, and someone came back with the line

Possible trigger:

hurt me so much I never even went back on the site. have no idea why they said it, unpopular views, I guess. but still..
I believe you because multiple people on YouTube had left message telling me I should have take my life and even giving me some ideas on how to do it when all I did was post an opinion on my view of a YouTube video because I show compassion some did defend me or they were two face person, spread lies about me, made false report and mobbed me, called me names, threaten to call the police on me. They claim they had my IP address and had my home address. After I change my gmail account I was called more names and I end up having to delete my comment all I did was thank the person for the video.

I became very depressed. I start having high anxiety attack. I became terrified of everyone.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated